Mayo County Council's Motor Tax functions in the Ballina Office include:
- Taxation of Vehicles.
- Processing of Driver licensing
- Issue of Certificate of Road worthiness for commercial vehicles.
- Supply of licencing particulars.
- Certification of Traffic Offences (Gardai).
- Certification of Traffic Offences (Parking).
- Issue of Trade Plates.
- Issue of RT2 receipts (Public Service Vehicle licences).
Motor Tax Section
Ballina Civic Offices,
Phone: (096) 76100
9.30am – 12.45 and 2.00pm to 3.00pm Mon – Fri.
If you would like any further information on the above or would like to download Motor Tax Forms click on the following link: http://www.mayococo.ie/en/Services/MotorTax/
If you wish to tax your car online click on the following website link: https://www.motortax.ie